MyAccount Help Page
Questions? We’re here to help!
Customer Service Contact Information
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time (excluding holidays)
CityGrid Media Customer Service
8833 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Frequently Asked QuestionsCityGrid – MyAccount FAQ
Top 9 Tips to Get the Most Out of CityGrid Media
CityGrid – MyAccount FAQ
- Q: What is CityGrid
- A: CityGrid is the first and only local ad network built on Place Pages. We provide local businesses with the best advertising solutions to drive more customers to their doors for fewer dollars. Our partner network is made up of popular consumer websites, such as Citysearch, Urbanspoon, Yellowpages, and Mapquest.
- Q: How do I use this tool to manage my advertising campaign
- A: Welcome to MyAccount. Using this tool, you can update your Place Page by adding photos, links, offers and more. To manage your page, click on the “Management” tab then the “Business Locations” tab and then click on the business name link. You can modify any of the information on your Place Page by clicking the “add” and “edit” buttons located under each section. You can also use this tool to access your results to see how your campaign is performing. Click on the “Reports” tab to see how CityGrid is working for your business.
- Q: When I make changes to my CityGrid advertising, when can I see them online?
- A: Please allow at least 24-48 hours for changes to show up across our network. However, in many cases changes will appear much sooner.
- Q: How can I change my budget?
- You may change your budget by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com
- Q: What is a “connection”?
- A: A connection is an action that brings potential customers closer to your business. This includes viewing your photos, clicking to your website, calling your business, viewing your offers, and more.
- Q: I have a Performance Package. How do I know that clicks to my page/website are legitimate?
- A: CityGrid proactively researches and develops processes, policies, and technologies to identify invalid click activity with regard to our customers’ advertising. CityGrid employs advanced security filters and blocks out clicks from spiders and robots. Read the CityGrid Invalid Click Policy
- Q: There is a phone number posted on my Place Page that is not my phone number. What is this?
- A: This is a call tracking number (also known as a "metered line"). This number has been provided to you so that you can track the number of phone calls that your business receives. You will be able to see detailed call reports in the "Reports" section of this tool under the “Call Details” link.
- Q: How can I view my invoices?
- A: Click on the “Admin” tab at the top of the screen and then click on the “Billing” link
- Q: How do I cancel or suspend my account?
- A: Contact Customer Service and they can help you.
- Q: I cancelled my account. Why have I been invoiced again?
- A: Your CityGrid account is billed in arrears. You have received an invoice for the connections that were generated between the last day of your last billing cycle and the last day of your current billing cycle. You are responsible for all charges on your account through the end of your current billing cycle even if you cancel before the end of that time period.
- Q: What is the status of my refund/ credit?
- A: We will process all refunds in a timely manner. If you have been issued a credit, you should see it reflected on your next CityGrid invoice.
Back to Top
Top 9 Tips to Get the Most out of CityGrid Media
- Offers – add an offer to your profile page because consumers are ALWAYS looking for a great deal!
- Business Message – update your message by mentioning your name, your location and services you provide in a subtle way to get picked up in search engines.
- Video – add a video to your profile page to share your ambiance with potential customers and bring your message to life!
- Call tracking – add a trackable number to your page so you can find out how many consumers are calling your business.
- Encourage and Respond to User Reviews – encourage your customers to write reviews on your page and increase word-of-mouth advertising for your business! Then, respond to each and every review to show that you care about your customers.
- Menu – add a menu to your page and entice new customers with all that you have to offer.
- Email Inquiries – include an email address so customers can fill out a form on your profile page and inquire about your business.
- Photos – you can now add multiple photos to your page to create the ultimate slideshow showcasing your business.
- Own Your Category – consider a Priority Listing to get premium exposure in your market and category! Contact your Account Manager today to find out more.
Back to Top